How to Change Facebook Password?"2023-08-09" By Admin
Facebook has always had a deep impact on society and the people who are using it. It has made people closer than before and made sure that everyone gets a platform to showcase their talents, and the whole world will be their audience. Because of any security issues, if you want to change your Facebook password and search “How to Change Facebook Password?” Then there are several ways in which you need to be well enlightened so that you can choose the most convenient one and change the password accordingly.
The process to change Facebook password online:
If you wish to change your already registered Facebook password due to security reasons, then you must follow the sequential steps given below to make changes:
- Go to the official Facebook website.
- Now, if you remember your credentials, then login into your account.
- Go to the password and security section after tapping on your profile.
- Tap on the change password option.
- Now insert your recent password followed by a new password.
- Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Finally, save your changes, and your Facebook account will be changed. About which you will soon get information.
How to change a password through the phone?
There are many people who forget their registered Facebook password, and these users want to change their initial password through their phone, but unfortunately, due to a lack of adequate knowledge, they fail to make changes. Those users must follow the steps given below:
- Open a Facebook application on your mobile phone.
- Add the login credentials and open the account.
- As soon as it shows an incorrect password, you must hit the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then you will be given some options, and you need to choose the phone number from them.
- Add your Facebook Linked contact number in the space provided, and a one-time password will be delivered to you through a text message.
- Insert this OTP to continue.
- Now Facebook will ask for the new password.
- Set a new password and save the changes. Finally, your password will be changed successfully, and you will receive a notification about the same.
Recover your existing Facebook account using the “Find your account” section:
If you are unable to login into your Facebook account using your password, then you can also recover it using the “find my account” section. Users are required to follow the Facebook account for account recovery steps given below:
- Go to your Facebook account, and navigate to the Identify section.
- You must definitely use the email or mobile number that you previously used for logging into your account.
- You need to now search for your account by entering linked information in the search box.
- Now you must obey the steps that are displayed on the screen to reset your account password.
- Finally, press the save button to set the password.
Conclusion: Users can utilize any of the methods mentioned above to reset the password of their already existing Facebook account. Even after trying these methods to reset the password, if any user is unable to process the changes, he can share their concern with the Facebook community online. They will suggest different alternatives to reset their password and eliminate issues that are prohibiting users from login into their already existing accounts.