How do I Change my Password on The Facebook Apps?"2023-08-09" By Admin
Technical problems may arrive while using Facebook App as issues are inevitable. The most common problem users encounter is password-related issues because Facebook doesn't compromise their data safety. Whenever they face a security-related issue or suspicious activity, they block the account. If you are in such a situation, you need not wonder: How do I change my password on the Facebook app? Some common issues that users occasionally face are mentioned below, along with the ways to reset the password.
Common Issues Faced by Facebook Users
- Account-related: Issues like using multiple accounts under the same username or using the same contact information for creating numerous fake accounts may lead to account suspension.
- Login-related: Your Facebook account may get blocked for security reasons if you are not using it for a long time.
- Policy Breach: If you breach the Facebook user's policy, you may end up blocking your account and need to contact Facebook support.
- Wrong Password: Users sometimes enter incorrect passwords multiple times, which leads to account blockage and requires them to change the password to get access.
- Uneven Post: If you post something considered inconsistent by Facebook, you may have to face account suspension.
What is the process for changing your Facebook password through the App?
Changing your password through the Facebook app is as easy as it can be. The option is available in the Menu section of the App. You only need to obey the basic set of steps described below.
- Open the Facebook Mobile App.
- Log in to your existing Facebook account.
- Tap the Menu option at the top right side of the homepage
- .Again tap the Password and Security option in the dropdown menu.
- Tap the change/update password option and enter your new password and confirm it.
- Your password gets changed successfully, and you will get the confirmation on your registered email.
- You can now jump into your Facebook account using the new password. However, if you are unable to access your Facebook app or you have forgotten your password, then you can change the password by using the modes below.
Through the Facebook website:
You can also change the password conveniently through Facebook's website if you have forgotten your password and have access to the recovery email/ registered phone by replicating the steps below.
- Open the website www.facebook.com
- Hit the sign-in option and fill in your username.
- Again click the Forgot password option then you will be asked to enter your recovery/alternate email or phone number
- Enter the phone number and an OTP will be sent to the same for verification.
- Enter the OTP in the required space to get the option to change the password.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- They will change your password, and you can now sign in to your Facebook account using the new password.
If you are still unable to find the answer to the question: How to change my password on the Facebook app? Then you can email their customer care about your query to get the required help. Email them at email@example.com, writing your issue in detail, and they will reply within 24 hours with a possible solution.